Physiotherapy clinics are open during the Covid-19 pandemic, with certain restrictions. CLICK HERE for the restrictions.
All our clinicians are members of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec, and thus are recognized by all insurance companies. In Québec, we cannot bill your insurance company, therefore you must pay for your treatments and submit the receipts to your insurance company. A medical referral is not necessary unless your insurance company requires one.
- Initial visit includes an evaluation and a treatment: $85
- Subsequent treatments: $80
- Physiotherapy for vertigo (BPPV) or neuro: $110
- Work accidents: the fees are fully covered by the CNESST (medical referral required)
- Car accidents: the fees are covered by the SAAQ (medical referral required)
- Virtual physiotherapy (tele-rehabilitation) by computer, tablet or phone
- osteopathy, 50 minutes: $105